Tuesday, May 26, 2009

David,

These are the only emails I have on file. Joyce and Greg have an email address, Joyce posted a response recently. Maybe she'll send us (you) her address. As I come across others, I'll send them to you. Hope we can make this a permanent blog and a means for class members (and other Hammonites) to stay in touch with each other. Perhaps you could post the abc's of how to access and post on a blog.

I was very pleased with the turnout and hope everyone had as good a time as the Wynns. It's always good to see classmates, their spouses, and friends. I will send you the photos I took at the reunion, and Sharon Dugger promised to do the same. I promised to send John Patton and Bub Murdock copies. Remind me to do that if you will. Thanks for all of your help getting the reunion organized. You, Ronnie (and Cindi), Richard and Judy made it happen. You know the old saying "It takes a Village."

Stay in touch and get cracking on that Cheyenne Village history.


Castleberry, Norma (Jones) njcjonesey@verizon.net
Cribbs, Judy (Thomas) nanniejt@sbcglobal.net
Flick, David dlflick@suddenlink.net
Givens, Richard rldj@cableone.net
Givens, Virginia ginjoegib@aol.com
Mooney, Larry moonwalk63@msn.com
Page, Sue (Hinkey) grandma91@roadrunner.com
Rennels, Ronnie crantquilt@aol.com
Rhea, Catherine (Mosley) mskitty588@msn.com
Wynn, Bud hwynn1941@comcast.net

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bud, for all the work you did to make the 50th class reunion a success.

    And thanks to Ronnie for securing the accommodations. You guys both did a marvelous job. I thought the reunion was a smashing success. I enjoyed seeing our classmates again.

    I'm looking forward to posting some of the photographs that you, Sharon, and others took. We'll begin doing that not many hence...

    ~ David

    ReplyDelete