Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Based on your responses to my recent letter (zero responses) discussing the upcoming 50th class reunion, I don't have a clue. Shall we simply take it on faith that a certain number will show up, or cancel this darn thing due to a general lack of interest. I have a choice to make...a family reunion in June or this reunion in May. It would be great to see everyone, but if you don't plan to be there...

I'll make one more plea. Call me at 281-370-1319 (office) or 281-376-4135 (home) or 281-744-6329 (cell) or email me at hwynn1941@comcast.net or write me at 17214 Hillview Lane, Spring, TX 77379 and let me know if you're coming or not.

After notifying me, how about calling your classmates and urging them to come to the reunion. We can make this thing work yet! Look forward to seeing everybody in May.

Your "lonely' president

Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment