Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reunion Update-Thursday

I heard from Richard this morning. He tells me that Mahlon said he was coming. Richard is still trying to encourage Ginger to join us...but no commitment yet. Hope he's successful. I know many of us would like to see her after these many years. Thanks, Richard, for your help.

I also heard from Howard today. He said John Smith is coming, which is good news. I still haven't heard from John Patton (I'm not certain he received my letter) nor John Carpenter.Can anyone help me out with these two? Howard has also been in touch with the Ruchs (they are coming) and Damon Burrows (Damon is seeking permission from his wife...as many of you henpecked fellows have to do). We hope they join us. Thanks, Howard, for you assistance.

With John Smith, the Ruchs and Mahlon on board, we're closing in on twenty classmates who will make an appearance. That's great, but thirty would be even better.

Anyone know how to reach Karen and Vickie? Last I knew, they lived in Irving, TX, and Arlington, TX, respectively. And can someone dynamite John Carpenter out of those red hills west of Carpenter. Be careful not to knock down any wind turbines. Hey, Nannie, where are you? Roy, Roy, Roy! Come on now. You and the Mooneys live close...join us. And Arwelda, we're still counting on you to show up...despite your poor track record. Shirley, did you get my message? Anyone know if Shirley still lives in Fayetteville, Arkansas?

Thanks for the help, folks. We're gathering a crowd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment