Monday, April 27, 2009

Reunion Update

Now we're cooking!! As mentioned below, Norma is coming, and I just heard from Judy that Eddie Stalcup and his wife (from Gallup, NM) will join us. Judy also told me that Sue is probably coming (all the way from NY), and that Carrol is coming (all the way from Elk City). Disturbingly, Judy told me she might not be able to make it. Let's not allow that to happen. For the past two reunions, she was kind enough to host our function and would have done so again this time...so, anyone with influence over Judy, use it. Insist...no, demand...that she be there.

Counting JUDY & SUE, our prospective attendance is now up to fifteen. Except for Catherine (who's attending a grandchild graduation that same weekend), we're still shooting for a perfect attendance. Help out, everybody! Call around and encourage everyone to come. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Bud,

    Glad to hear the good new. Keep the pot boiling...

    I'm going out to Hammon next weekend. I'll make it a point to contact John smith.

    Damon Burrows' son, David is an agent with Allstate Insurance agent here in Enid. I have a couple of policies with him and see him at least once a month. He told me that he would pass the word along to his father, who lives in Wichita, KS. I haven't heard whether or not Damon is coming to the reunion.

    I occasionally, albeit rarely, see Edith Whiteman when I'm home. She lives a block south of Carolyn's childhood home. I'll attempt to contact her next weekend...

    Meanwhile back at the ranch, it's 32 days until the reunion.

    ReplyDelete