Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My God! We've had Our First Response!!!

Hey, classmates, look what we have here...our first response to the Class of '59 Blog (even though it came via email). Great to hear from you, Sue. Hope your recovery is going without complications. We need you to be completely healed for the reunion.

And yes, I do remember that you were...uh...the quiet, shy, and retiring type...seldom said a word. Well, here's your chance to talk all you want. We need your input about how to properly plan this reunion, or to just shoot the bull. And get some of your old cronies to join us. I never realized we had such a reserved group of people in our class.

To answer your question, I think we've lost about ten classmates...too many, unfortunately. But to all of us still alive and kicking, let's make this a 100% attendance reunion. We can do it!!

"YES, Hugh Fraiser, I know how to blog. Nothing to figure out. I am recovering from breast cancer surgery. Only done last Wed. Stitches out tomorrow, so I can interact on the blog,I am having a little trouble getting back into the swing of things. Hope all is well with you and your family..The reunion should be great. Any idea how many of us are left?
I can't wait to get out and go back to work, I am not used to doing nothing, plus IT IS WINTER IN WESTERN NEW YORK, But I love the snow.
Next week I will get on the blog and add my thoughts, I so don't like to talk, thats why I work for a Dr!!!!! I do have a few people tell me I talk to much. So I will go and hope to hear from you soon. LOL SUE PS I also love to text.
Sue Hinkey

2 comments:

  1. I sent this by e-mail but I just set up my own blog nascargranny14.blogspot.com. Hope to be chating with a lot of you soon LOL SUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless my soul!! So good to hear from you Sue. Thanks for responding to the class blog.

    I regret to hear the news about your recent surgery. I echo Bud's sentiments regarding your recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you convalesce. We do need for you to be well by May. I'm confident that you will be.

    I took a look at your blog. In the next couple of days, I'm going to link your blog to the class blog. We look forward to watching your blog expand and also look forward to your participation on this one. Yes, we hope to be chatting with you very soon.

    ReplyDelete