Saturday, January 3, 2009

Something to do...

Greetings Fellow Classmates!

Here's something you can do each time you log on to our blog. (If you're a member of the Class of '59, it's your blog as well.)

Take a look at the column on the right (at the bottom) and notice the countdown clock. That's the time remaining until we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our graduation from dear old Hammon High School. We will be celebrating that event at the annual alumni banquet.

Here's a photograph of several of our gang at the '03 banquet whereupon we celebrated our 45th. Can you identify these class members?



Bud and I are counting on every member of the Class of '59 to determinedly mark this event on his/her calendar. Do it now while you're thinking about it...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's something else you can do. You can write a response to any blog that Bud and I post. Simply click on the "comments" link below this post and write a response in the box. Don't be shy. Just do it with the confidence of a Hammon High School grad of 50 years...

3 comments:

  1. Good grief, who are these people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Richard,Judy & David, (Am I In South Park?) I feel a little embarrassed I don't know the other two. Are you sure these are my classmates, they seem a little to old, DUH,RIGHT, I am that old also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's amzing how that works to see some you once knew in high school all grown up!!

    ReplyDelete