Monday, January 12, 2009

Updated Bios

Re the updated bios, what a great idea, Sue! I know mine has changed a lot. I'm much better looking, am slim and trim, and my hair is growing back in...black. We now have little Henry, and Carolyn has aged considerably. Her disposition, however, has remained the same. Let's do it. I'm officially requesting that you, David, and all other classmates submit your bios ASAP. You can post them as comments to the blog or send them by email to David for posting on the blog. Perhaps we can consolidate them in a booklet like we did the last time...for handout at the reunion (unless someone has a better idea).

David received an email from Richard this weekend, so the word is gradually spreading. Good to hear from you, Richard. I, too, can milk, but may have lost my touch over the years. David seems to be doing better with goats than the cows. Wonder why? I don't think the Flicks were goat ranchers. But they weren't preachers either, and look what rose from their midst.

Looking forward to hearing from other classmates. We need your help in tracking down those who are lost (or maybe I'm the one that's lost). Anyhow, we need the help...particularly with email addresses. What a great way to communicate.

Bios...send those bios!

3 comments:

  1. Bud, I have Billy Whitson's phone #'s ,I don't know if David has kept in touch with him or not. I would be glad to call him. Just let me know. Also, my natural blond hair comes in neat little bottle, wonders of science!!!! So I am looking forward to seeing you with BLACK hair!
    I am sure we all are those people who look at others and say "oh my God, they looks so much older than me, even when we look in the mirror!!!! True?? I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU.
    LIFE IS GOOD AND WILL BE MUCH, MUCH BETTER SHORTLY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 01/13/09//8:56am Bud I talked to Billy yesterday. He isn't going to be able to come this year. Would you still like him to send a bio? He doesn't have acomputer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! We would love to hear from Billy and get his updated bio (also an update on his address and phone number). Too bad he won't be able to join us...let's don't give up on him just yet. Sue, my hairs really are black...both of them!!! And the rest of you do look older than my co-administrator, David...and he looks a lot older than me. Genes, I guess.

    ReplyDelete